I hereby agree to the following:
This agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”) between EarMonk (Dario Brandt) and you sets forth the terms and conditions which govern your use of the Astral Projection Guide – A Gateway to Consciousness.
* Please read this Agreement carefully before using the Guide.
* This guide offers information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional health care advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, including mental health, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health care professional because of something you may have read or seen on this Site. The use of any information provided in this guide is solely at your own risk.
* By using this Guide, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available in this Guide. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended in this Guide.
* You agree that EarMonk has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended in this Guide or not. EarMonk provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Guide succeed in Astral Projection. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own practice, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of you and EarMonk.
* All sales are final for the Guide. No refunds are issued for guides once a sale is completed.
* By purchasing this Guide, EarMonk (Dario Brandt) grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use our copyrighted Guide and any associated materials solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.